Jordan Karp joined Outside GC in 2014, bringing over 20 years of in-house legal experience in the life sciences and technology industries, with a particular focus on drafting and negotiating biotech-related operational agreements, including contract research and development agreements, clinical trial agreements, purchase agreements for drugs, biologics and reagents, and manufacturing agreements, and supporting major strategic biotech transactions. Jordan also has substantial experience with corporate finance, SEC reporting, M&A, and board governance and management.
Jordan was raised in the suburbs of New York City. After nearly 30 years living in the Baltimore Washington area, Jordan now resides in the Hudson Valley of New York. Jordan is the proud father of three wonderful children – an older daughter and twin sons. When not working tirelessly for his clients, Jordan enjoys exercise, cooking, the arts, and travel.
- Senior VP, General Counsel and Secretary, PharmAthene, Inc. (now Altimmune)
- Associate General Counsel, Guilford Pharmaceuticals (now part of Eisai)
- VP and General Counsel, Constellation New Energy
- Corporate & Securities Attorney with Hogan & Hartson (now Hogan Lovells), Washington, D.C.
- Clerkship with Chief Judge of U.S. Third Circuit Court of Appeals, Philadelphia
- Yale University School of Law, J.D.
- Member, Yale Law Journal
- The Johns Hopkins University, B.A.
- Beneficial-Hodson Trust Merit Scholar and Phi Beta Kappa
Sectors and Services