Outside GC attorneys have broad experience in all areas of federal, state, local, and international government contracts. We represent clients of all sizes in all phases of the procurement process, beginning with RFP and tender reviews through negotiation and compliance during and after the term of the contract.
Our attorneys also represent both commercial businesses and government contracts with international trade compliance, including export classification and licensing, import tariffs, sanctions laws, policy and process development, and auditing.
- Federal, state, and local government contracts
- International and multilateral government procurement
- FAR/DFAR Analysis
- BAA and TAA compliance
- SBA small business programs and compliance
- Bid Protests
- Export Jurisdiction and Classification assessments
- ITAR and EAR licensing and compliance
- Sanctions compliance and OFAC licensing
- Anti-bribery and corruption compliance
- HTS Code assessments
- Policy and process development
- Compliance training
- Compliance audits