Michèle Linde is a C-suite legal veteran with over 30 years of global experience in senior roles, primarily in the life sciences industry. Michèle has worked for global giants such as AstraZeneca, Bristol Myers Squibb in Belgium and France, DuPont Pharmaceuticals, and Mannheimer Swartling in Stockholm, Sweden and has served as General Counsel for five companies across the world. Michèle regularly advises CEOs, the C-Suite and boards of directors on a wide range of legal issues, including product development and clinical trials; promotional review of marketing and advertising campaigns; government and public affairs; corporate communications; corporate compliance and ethics programs; negotiation of commercial and academic transactions; developing guidance and instructing field sales forces; advising on general operations and developing and guiding clients across various functions; and hiring and managing a large in-house legal team.
Michèle’s adaptable style and business acumen for managing both people and processes define her work with clients and the Outside GC attorney team. When not working, she loves traveling the world and baking, often in the middle of the night, and is determined to crack the code of mastering sourdough bread.
- Executive Vice President, Global Corporate Governance, Chief Legal Officer & Corporate Secretary, Virpax Pharmaceuticals
- Founder and CEO, Sapphire Solutions AB, a Swedish legal consulting firm that delivers novel strategic legal solutions to pharmaceutical companies, life science clients, device manufacturers, cosmetic and champagne company clients.
- Senior Attorney, Mannheimer Swartling (Sweden)
- Vice President, Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Dickinson School of Law (now Penn State Dickinson Law), J.D.
- The University of Delaware, B.A.
Sectors and Services
U.S. District Court of New Jersey
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
New Jersey Bar Association
American Bar Association
International Bar Association
French-American Chamber of Commerce
Honors & Awards
Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association, HBA Rising Star Award for exemplifying true leadership and dedication to the industry (2009)