Martin Lipman brings over 30 years of legal and business experience to Outside GC with the majority of his career spent as an in-house corporate generalist for life science companies. His broad and varied background allows him to assist clients in the drafting, review, and negotiation of a wide variety of agreements including commercial agreements, research agreements, university collaborations, technology licenses, distribution agreements, vendor agreements, supply agreements, strategic alliances, clinical trial agreements, material transfer agreements, software licenses, consulting agreements, and non-disclosure agreements. In addition, he has substantial experience managing litigation, and advising on M&A, compliance, employment, corporate secretarial, and IP matters.
In his spare time, Marty enjoys volunteering with various non-profit organizations, playing tennis, and biking and hiking with his wife.
- Vice President 7 General Counsel, Instrumentation Laboratory (now Werfen)
- Corporate Counsel, Millipore Corporation
- Associate, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Prosecutor, Philadelphia District Attorney’s Office
- J.D., Cornell Law School, Editor, Law Review
- B.A., Haverford College