Lloyd brings an exceptional combination of legal and business skills to Outside GC, combining extensive experience in transactional and licensing work with a background both in litigation and as a business development executive with an internet technology company. Lloyd’s clients include both Fortune 500 companies and small to mid-sized technology companies to whom he provides practical and efficient advice and assistance on a large variety of matters, with a focus on software licensing, strategic development agreements, channel relationships, service provision agreements, commercial conflict resolution, real estate, telecommunications, and general corporate matters.
In his spare time, Lloyd enjoys collecting wine and vintage toys, and travelling with his family.
- Vice President & General Counsel, Red Sky Interactive
- Judge, Pro Tem, Alameda County Municipal Court, Small Claims Division
- Attorney, Hancock, Rothert and Bunshoft (now Duane Morris)
- Attorney, McCutchen, Doyle, Brown and Enersen (now Bingham McCutchen)
- Boston College School of Law, J.D., cum laude
- Harvard University, A.B., cum laude
Sectors and Services