Kim brings over 35 years of legal experience to her role as on-demand general counsel. For the last twenty plus years, she has maintained a transactional practice focused on the Internet, technology and digital media space, regularly advising clients on a wide range of legal matters relating to inbound and outbound SaaS; data platforms; E-commerce; programmatic advertising and marketing; software licensing; and content creation, distribution and licensing. Kim also negotiates and drafts professional services agreements, vendor agreements, NDAs, and other general corporate transactional agreements; and as a former litigator, she frequently advises on pre-litigation contract disputes.
- Founder, Ornelas Legal PLLC
- Lead Counsel, AOL, Programming and E-Commerce Business Units
- Attorney, DLA Piper; Brobeck, Phlegar and Harrison; and Latham & Watkins
- Harvard Law School, J.D.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business, M.B.A.
- Yale University, B.S., cum laude
Sectors and Services