Deborah Stehr brings almost 30 years of transactional and technology experience with a particular focus on the consumer goods and services industry. She has expertise in structuring both domestic and international arrangements for monetizing intellectual property, optimizing supply chains and brand licensing, and has more recently expanded her scope to include advising clients in the technology, Saas and growth stage arenas, including negotiating and drafting MSAs, DPAs, vendor contracts and content licenses, among others. Deborah leverages ’s her depth of legal experience with a sharp business acumen to help companies of all sizes overcome risk barriers and support growth.
Deborah lives in Montclair with her husband and, occasionally with two college-aged children. When not working, she is an avid tennis player and skier and is passionate about protecting animals and wildlife.
- General Counsel & Senior Vice President, Iconix Brand Group, Inc.
- General Counsel & Senior Vice President, Candie’s, Inc.
- Associate General Counsel, Nine West Group, Inc.
- Founder, Deborah S. Stehr PLLC
- J.D., Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- B.A., Princeton University, magna cum laude
Sectors and Services