Cara is an experienced Internet, media and technology lawyer with over twenty-five years of in-house counsel experience. She focuses on online content, e-commerce, advertising and technology services, and has extensive experience in structuring and negotiating complex unique deals, inbound and outbound licensing arrangements, as well as a variety of template transactional and in-house guidance documents.
Originally a Massachusetts native, Cara spends as much time as possible on Cape Cod, when not living in Los Angeles, with her husband and daughter, and their two dogs. She also aspires to be a contributing member of her family’s inhouse band, but is not quitting her day job.
- Deputy General Counsel, LivingSocial
- Senior Legal Counsel, AOL
- Attorney, Covington & Burling
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Bowdoin College, A.B., summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa
Sectors and Services