Eddie Litton has been an attorney, general counsel, and business advisor for more than thirty years and has counseled companies of all sizes in the public and the private sectors, including start-up ventures. He believes in a hands-on approach to assisting clients by getting to know and understand their business and the opportunities and challenges they face. Eddie regularly works with clients on commercial agreements and transactions, M&A, employment and labor matters, private equity/venture capital transactions, corporate structure, and joint venture relationships.
He is an avid golfer and enjoys traveling and visiting wineries with his wife, Kimberly.
- General Counsel, Extrusion Group, LLC
- General Counsel and Senior Vice President of Human Resources, Cellu Tissue Holdings, Inc.
- Attorney, Hunton & Williams (Dallas)
- Attorney, Troutman Sanders (Atlanta)
- J.D., Stetson University School of Law
- B.A., University of South Florida
Sectors and Services