Virginia Fournier is a seasoned technology transactions, compliance and IP attorney with over 25 years of legal and business experience in the industry. Virginia’s work is focused in the areas of product development support; privacy and data security law (including GDPR and CCPA); standards participation and development; intellectual property and technology licensing law; software, open source, SaaS, and cloud transactions; IP in M&A transactions; drafting and negotiating complex technology licensing agreements; drafting playbooks and templates; intellectual property law; and trademark and marketing law.
When not working, Virginia enjoys biking, kayaking, hiking, skiing, and playing with her menagerie of dogs and birds.
- Senior In-House Counsel, Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
- Senior In-House Counsel, Singularity University
- Senior In-House Counsel, Apple
- Senior In-House Counsel, Hewlett Packard
- J.D., Santa Clara University School of Law
- B.A., University of Northern Colorado
Sectors and Services
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)/U.S.