Sabune Winkler brings over 16 years of experience as a senior manager and legal and regulatory leader. She has assisted and advised academic medical centers, hospitals, universities, institutional review boards (IRBs), the National Institutes of Health (NIH), and other health care and research organizations with matters related to clinical trial agreements; service agreements; master agreements; single, central, and other IRB reliance arrangements for multi-site research; sponsored research and other collaborative research agreements; research compliance and research misconduct; grants management; and use of human subjects and animals in research.
When not advising clients, you might find her learning about food by working as a cheese monger or as a mushroom farmer. Sabune and her family live in Concord, MA.
- Director, Harvard Catalyst (part of Harvard Medical School)
- In-House Counsel, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- In-House Counsel, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
- In-House Counsel, Partners Healthcare Corporation (now Mass General Brigham)
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., Bates College