Ray Sczudlo brings more than 20 years of legal and business experience in the areas of finance, health care and technology. He regularly handles a wide range of legal issues, including corporate finance, corporate governance, mergers, acquisitions, venture funding, healthcare safety and risk management issues, with a particular focus on early and growth stage companies in the healthcare technology and cybersecurity sectors. Over the course of his professional career, Ray has led numerous projects and teams working on large IT projects, SaaS and technology transfer arrangements, as well as revenue bonds and captive insurance.
Ray and his wife Deborah live in Washington DC and, on occasion, in Blowing Rock, NC. Ray is a hiker, cook, and avid reader with a 2,000 volume library including history, biography, science, philosophy, and fiction—and is hoping to sometime soon better organize his library.
- Executive Vice President & Chief Legal Officer, Children’s National Health System
- Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Case and Note Editor, Law and Policy in International Business Journal
- University of Detroit, B.Ch.E.
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
Board of Directors, Arena Stage, Washington D.C.