Perry is an accomplished legal executive and business advisor with over 25 years of experience in leading the legal function at both public and privately held companies in the software, technology and consumer products industries. Perry has deep experience in complex commercial and technology agreements, M&A, corporate governance and compliance, SEC reporting and employment law, and brings a practical approach to problem solving that balances business objectives with risk tolerance while prioritizing growth.
Perry grew up in Southern California and lives in Villa Park, California with his wife and two 13-year-old twin boys. He enjoys spending time with family, coaching his sons in sports and outdoor activities, gardening, golf and the beach.
- Vice President of Legal Affairs, Powerwave Technologies, Inc.
- General Counsel, Epicor Software Corporation
- General Counsel, Orchids Paper Products
- Associate, Stradling, Yocca, Carlson & Rauth
- Southern Methodist University Law School, J.D.
- University of Southern California, B.A.
Sectors and Services
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
Corporate and Business Law Section of the American Bar Association