For more than 19 years, Perri’s practice has focused on advising health care providers, pharmaceutical companies, medical groups, and start-ups on a broad range of legal issues, including business formation and structuring, mergers and acquisitions, and drafting and negotiating commercial contracts for health and life sciences such as clinical trial agreements, service and consulting agreements, employment and independent contractor agreements, and vendor agreements. In addition, Perri advises clients on regulatory and compliance matters (including FDA compliance) and day to day business and operational issues, including developing and implementing policies and procedures.
Perri lives with her family in the mountains outside of Los Angeles where she loves to ski, hike, read and spend time on the lake.
- Attorney, Crowell & Moring, LLP
- Group General Counsel, DaVita HealthCare Partners
- Vice President of Legal Affairs, IPC Healthcare
- Attorney, McDermott Will & Emery
- J.D., Loyola Law School, cum laude
- B.A., University of Massachusetts, Amherst, cum laude
Sectors and Services
Member, City Council – City of Big Bear Lake