Nicole’s practice focuses on private equity mergers and acquisitions and venture capital fundraising. Nicole spent the first decade of her practice at a major law firm working for private equity and venture capital firms, and the second decade working for a private equity portfolio company and subsequently as GC for a private equity fund. Coming full-circle at Outside GC, her practice primarily involves representing Founders in sales to private equity firms and in venture capital fundraising. She has closed transactions with enterprise values ranging from $400,000 to $65,000,000.
Born and raised in Boston, the pandemic ended Nicole’s 20+ years as a Red Sox season ticket holder when she ended up spending extensive time in Maine. When she is not working, you might find her on Sebago Lake on her motorized picnic table boat or walking her labrador, Mr. Moose.
- Co-founder, Partner, General Counsel, Chief Compliance Officer, Boudica Capital Partners LLC
- General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, MDeverywhere, Inc.
- Associate, Ropes & Gray LLP
- J.D., Boston College School of Law, magna cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- A.B., Harvard University, cum laude
Sectors and Services