Lori is an experienced commercial law and privacy attorney with over 25 years of experience. She enjoys working with clients to advance their enterprises and works collaboratively to come up with solutions to business and legal issues. Her practice has concentrated on advising new and emerging, as well as established, technology, manufacturing, pharmaceutical and media companies, and she has broad experience counseling SaaS and IaaS providers.
Lori speaks French fluently and has lived and worked abroad on three continents, giving her an appreciation of and sensitivity to international cultural and legal issues. She currently lives in California where she and her family enjoy bike riding, skiing, cooking and travel. Lori also loves fly fishing (catch and release).
- Vice President of Legal and Business Affairs, FanDragon Technologies
- Chief Legal Officer, Global Mobile Vision (Dublin Ireland)
- Legal Consultant, Lori S. Ross, LLC
- Attorney, Paige & Co. (London, England)
- J.D., UCLA Law School
- LLM, University College London
- B.A., University of California, Berkeley
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia
International Association of Privacy Professionals (IAPP)