Len McGill is an experienced business lawyer and adviser with over thirty years of experience providing practical, risk-based legal and strategic advice to public and private companies in a variety of industries. He is also an angel investor and serves as a Board member for non-profit organizations, and is active in counseling emerging growth companies as well as Boards and senior management at larger companies, funds and family offices. Len handles a broad range of legal matters for his clients, including mergers and acquisitions; commercial transactions; corporate governance; regulatory compliance; litigation management; and capital raising and financing.
A native of Scotland, he lived and practiced in Southern California for over twenty years, and now lives on a horse property in Virginia outside Washington, DC. He has two grown daughters, and when he has free time, Len enjoys horseback riding, running and hiking.
- General Counsel and SVP, Corporate Development, Fleetwood Enterprises, Inc.
- SVP, Secretary and General Counsel, Ameron International Corp.
- SVP, General Counsel and Chief Compliance Officer, Steel Partners Holdings LP
- Of Counsel, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher
- J.D., Georgetown Law School, magna cum laude
- Master’s in Management, Drucker School of Management at Claremont Graduate University
- LL.B., University of Edinburgh, with honors
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia
American Bar Association (Business Law Section)
Board Member, Fauquier Habitat for Humanity, Inc.
Executive Committee Member, Rappahannock Benevolent Fund, Inc.
Member, New Dominion Angels, LLC