Kristin Kreuder has over 25 years of experience working with both public and private companies of all sizes (from start-ups to well-seasoned corporate giants), as well as individual entrepreneurs. She regularly handles a wide range of legal matters, including the analysis, structure, drafting and negotiation of a comprehensive variety of agreements related to commercial transactions, M&A, financing and private equity transactions, venture capital, licensing, marketing and sponsorship (including IP/content/software), and general corporate issues.
Kristin hails from Long Island and now lives in Fairfield County, CT with her husband and two daughters. She is an avid fisherman, certified sailor and loves power boating and anything related to the sea. She serves as Vice Commodore on the Board of Governors of the Minuteman Yacht Club in Westport, CT and on the Weston Commission for the Arts, an appointed position.
- Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary at Trans-Lux Corporation, (New York)
- Attorney, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP, New York, NY
- Attorney, Shearman & Sterling LLP, New York, NY
- Hofstra University School of Law, J.D., with Distinction
- Boston College, B.A., cum laude and with Honors
Sectors and Services
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Connecticut