Kevin is a corporate, commercial and transactional attorney with over 25 years of experience providing high value legal advice, strategic counsel and business judgment to clients across a broad range of industries, including semiconductors, technology, software and hardware, IT services, and medical devices. Kevin regularly handles legal matters for entities at all stages of development, advising on general corporate and securities matters, contracts, M&A and venture investments, governance, and risk management.
Kevin currently lives in New Hampshire and enjoys hiking in the White Mountains, reading and traveling.
- Assistant General Counsel, Analog Devices, Inc.
- General Counsel, Sontra Medical Corporation
- Associate General Counsel, CMGI, Inc.
- Corporate Associate, Hale and Dorr LLP (now WilmerHale)
- Harvard Law School, J.D., cum laude
- University of Maine, B.A., summa cum laude
Sectors and Services