Kate Cronin has nearly 30 years of experience leveraging her legal skills and business acumen on behalf of clients operating across a range of industries, including financial and data services, technology and cybersecurity. Kate provides business-focused counseling on a variety of legal issues, with a particular emphasis on commercial transactions relating to hosted (SaaS) services, licensing (data, software, content), mobile services, managed services, professional services, network and hardware agreements. At both AT&T and Citi, Kate worked with the innovation teams deploying new disruptive technologies. She also handles data privacy issues, corporate governance, and internal policy development and related compliance matters.
Kate serves as a committee member of numerous local organizations, including the Parish Council for St. Augustine’s Catholic Church and the environmental sustainability group for the local school district. She also enjoys sailing, supporting youth sailing, and skiing.
- Deputy General Counsel, FactSet Research Services
- Associate General Counsel, Citigroup Technology/FinTech Division
- Chief Counsel, AT&T Consumer Law Group
- Associate, Verner, Liipfert, Bernhard, McPherson & Hand Chtd.
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- B.A., University of Notre Dame, cum laude
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia
U.S. Supreme Court