Karen Mullin brings over 20 years of experience in the life sciences and healthcare industries in academic, non-profit and commercial enterprises to her clients. She has substantial experience in research and development in the life sciences field, with a particular focus on the negotiation of domestic and international clinical trial agreements, sponsored research agreements, master service agreements, collaboration agreements, KOL consulting agreements, confidentiality agreements, material transfer agreements and license agreements. She also provides guidance about medical research issues, conflict of interest and research compliance, and human subjects’ protection.
- Chief General Counsel/Director of Technology Development, The Forsyth Institute, Cambridge, MA
- Senior Research Attorney, Boston University Medical Campus, Boston, MA
- Founder, JD Professional Services, LLC, Boston, MA
- University of London, LL.M., with merit
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Chestnut Hill College, B.A., summa cum laude
District of Columbia