Joseph Tedeschi is an accomplished and strategic senior legal advisor with significant experience in numerous areas, including mergers & acquisitions, commercial contracts, strategic transactions, corporate law and governance, the formation and governance of tax exempt organizations, and intellectual property.
Joseph is deeply involved in a range of arts, entertainment, cultural, and non-profit work. He is on the Board of Directors of both Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts of NY (VLA) and YY Dance Company (YYDC). Joseph lives in New York City with his wife, Yin Yue, who is also the founder and creator director of YYDC.
- General Counsel, Credit Cards and Payment Division, Citi
- General Counsel, Mergers and Acquisitions, Citi
- In-House Counsel, Dow Jones
- In-House Counsel, Primedia
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D.
- Harvard University, B.A., magna cum laude
Sectors and Services
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
Board of Directors, Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, New York