Jodie Vasily-Cioffi brings over 25 years of legal and business experience to her clients, including 10 years as a senior in-house lawyer at a global leader in the life sciences industry. Jodie works with public and private companies in the biotech, pharma, and medical device fields at various stages of product development. In addition to providing practical, results-oriented counseling to her clients, Jodie regularly handles a wide range of life science industry agreements, including the drafting and negotiation of contracts relating to clinical trials and observational studies; manufacturing and supply (CMO); technology licensing; sponsored research; design and development; contract research (CRA); SaaS; material transfer (MTA); and various consulting and service arrangements for her clients. She also handles general corporate law issues such as advisory board agreements, charter and bylaw issues, and board and shareholder votes and minutes.
Jodie is co-Founder of a literacy-based not-for-profit, Decoding Dyslexia-MA, which helps feed her personal passion for helping children with dyslexia achieve success and working on behalf of children with special needs. She was born and bred in the Boston area, where she and her husband are now raising their two daughters and two dogs.
- Senior Corporate Counsel, Securities and Corporate Operations, and Assistant Secretary, Genzyme Corporation
- Associate, Palmer & Dodge LLP (now part of Locke Lorde)
- Judicial Clerk, Massachusetts Court of Appeals
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- M.P.A., Suffolk University, Phi Alpha Alpha
- B.S., Babson College, with distinction
Sectors and Services