Jason Karp is a seasoned legal and business executive with more than 30 years of experience overseeing the legal and administrative (including Human Capital) functions of large business organizations, start-ups and growth companies, as well as providing legal counsel, strategic advice and operational support for expediting high-impact business transactions, collaborations, strategic acquisitions and various company-wide initiatives. Jason regularly advises his clients on a wide range of complex commercial and corporate transactions, business operations and market strategy, human capital programs and operations, corporate governance, compliance and ethics program development and implementation, and regulatory and policy advocacy and strategy.
Jason is a lover of all things fitness, regularly rides his ElliptiGO stand-up bike and is fully indoctrinated into the world of Orangetheory fitness and Peloton. Jason also is an avid musician/keyboard player and continues to write and perform music whenever he can. Jason has three children and currently resides in the big apple, a/k/a New York City – the greatest city in the world.
- Chief Legal and Human Capital Officer, Corporate Secretary, Affinaquest Technologies, LLC
- Chief Commercial Officer, Chief Counsel & Corporate Secretary, Qumu Corporation
- Chief Counsel, First Responder Network Authority
- Director of Commercial Transaction & Director of Legal Ethics, Accenture
- J.D., New York University School of Law
- Eli Broad Graduate School of Management, Michigan State University, National Association of Regulatory Utility Commissioners Institute of Public Utilities Regulatory Studies Program
- B.S.E., Duke University, with honors
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia
Certified privacy professional