Holly Little is a seasoned attorney with significant experience in life sciences and healthcare law, including all types of contracts, reimbursement issues, healthcare management, and compliance. Holly has led negotiations with major pharmaceutical sponsors and drafted and finalized agreements for all phases of clinical development, including clinical trial agreements, informed consent forms, contract research organization agreements, master services agreements and other trial-related agreements. Holly has also advised on development issues, including healthcare fraud and abuse, pharmacovigilance, regulatory, privacy and other matters relevant to the development of innovative investigational agents. Holly has significant experience and a strong working knowledge of the laws, regulations and industry standards governing clinical trials, including FDA regulations, ICH guidelines, GCP guidelines as well as data protection and privacy laws.
Holly enjoys giving back to her community. She has served as the Head of Advocacy for the Human Trafficking Ministry for the Woodlands Church Atascocita. She held a board position with the Houston Chapter of the Lupus Foundation for several years and serves as National Council Member of the American Film Institute. She also serves as a substitute teaching leader for Bible Study Fellowship. Holly loves to travel the world and spend time with her family.
- General Counsel & COO, Houston Heart & Vascular Associates
- Assistant General Counsel, BET Holdings, Inc.
- Attorney, Securities and Exchange Commission, Investment Management Division
- Senior Associate, Morrison & Foerester
- LLM, Corporate & Securities Law, Georgetown University School of Law
- J.D., Northeastern University School of Law
- B.A., University of Massachusetts at Amherst, with honors
Sectors and Services
National Bar Association
Georgetown University Alumni Admissions
Honors & Awards
Top 50 Women Lawyers in Texas, 2019