Ellen Park has extensive experience in both the pharmaceutical and consumer products industries, having worked at four (4) major global companies and advised early stage pharma/biotech companies. She regularly works with biotech companies and academic institutions, providing support in critical business (corporate, regulatory, transactional and pre-litigation) and intellectual property areas. Ellen also serves as Director of Patent Operations for the firm.
Ellen has a particular interest in patent portfolio development/forensics, legal department infrastructure, operational excellence and organizational design (internal and use of outside counsel). She is a firm believer that good food brings happiness and knows her geography by food.
- Vice President, Chief Patent Counsel and General Counsel Technology, Colgate-Palmolive Company
- Associate General Counsel, Pharmacia/Pfizer
- Senior Patent Counsel, Novartis
- Patent Counsel, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Boston College Law School, J.D.
- SUNY Buffalo, B.S.
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia
U.S. Patent Office