Elizabeth is an experienced transactional attorney with a practice focusing on the life sciences. For over twenty years, she has represented a wide range of life sciences clients, including biotech start-ups, global pharmaceutical companies and academic institutions. With an emphasis on providing practical legal advice and mitigating risk, Elizabeth routinely assists clients with structuring and negotiating a diverse array of commercial and research contracts related to licensing; pre-clinical and clinical research and development; CROs and CMOs; strategic alliances such as collaborative research consortia; service relationships (MTAs, CDAs, business operations); and HIPAA, BAAs and GDPR compliance.
Elizabeth lives with her family and golden retriever in Lexington, Massachusetts. Her children are very involved on the volleyball, cross country and track teams, so Elizabeth can be found cheering them on in all kinds of weather. Her entire family are avid sailors and down-hill skiers and Elizabeth does her best to play golf when no one is looking.
- Senior Associate Director of Technology Transactions, Wyss Institute for Biologically Inspired Engineering, Harvard University
- Attorney, Nixon Peabody (Technology and Intellectual Property Group)
- In-house Counsel/Director of Business Development and Legal Affairs, NeoGenesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Clinical Trial Associate, Massachusetts General Hospital
- J.D., Suffolk University Law School
- B.A., Tulane University
Sectors and Services