Duane Berlin is a seasoned business attorney with more than 40 years of experience handling corporate, commercial, transactional, finance and compliance matters. Duane regularly advises a wide range of clients, including companies of all sizes, entrepreneurs and individual and institutional investors, on issues relating to public and private corporate finance, business transactions, commercial contracts, compliance and business entity formation and governance.
Duane and his wife Stacey are avid boaters and Duane is a US Coast Guard licensed Captain.
- Chief Legal Officer & General Counsel, Aura
- Managing Principal, Lev & Berlin, PC
- Associate, Cummings & Lockwood
- University of Miami School of Law, J.D.
- Associate Editor, University of Miami Law Review
- Brandeis University, B.A.
Sectors and Services
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
Member, American and Connecticut Bar Associations