Debbie Casey is an experienced legal executive with over 25 years of legal, compliance, business and operations business experience in the life sciences and healthcare sectors. Debbie is noted for providing guidance and advice that is both practical and mindful of the often-competing priorities of legal and business objectives. She has extensive experience in physician consulting arrangements with various industries, medical device/diagnostic testing, clinical trial agreements, and navigating healthcare regulations (including HIPAA, Federal Anti-Kickback, Stark, scopes of practice, telemedicine and CPOM).
Debbie lives in Boxford, MA with her family, including a ridiculously adorable Wheaton Terrier, Lola. Whenever possible, they escape to Nantucket. She’s an avid power yogi, loves to paddleboard, travel and laugh out loud. A lot.
- Associate General Counsel, Fresenius Medical Care North America
- Vice President of Business Development, Fresenius Medical Care Physicians Strategy Group
- General Counsel, Renaissance Health Care & Optimal Renal Care, LLC
- Attorney, Goodwin Proctor
- Suffolk University School of Law, J.D.
- St. Lawrence University, B.A.
Sectors and Services