Caroline McCaffery has over 22 years of legal and business experience in both private practice and in-house legal roles. With a passion for technology and helping startups, Caroline focuses her practice on a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including complex debt and equity financings; mergers & acquisitions, and general corporate and business law issues such as organization, governance, and compliance.
Caroline lives just north of New York city with her husband, two kids, an energetic dog and two guinea pigs. Caroline likes to surprise people with the fun fact that she nearly obtained her private pilot’s license and has flown a plane by herself.
- General Counsel and Vice President of Business Affairs, Clarifai
- General Counsel, Sailthru
- Associate, Gunderson Dettmer, LLP
- New York University School of Law, J.D.
- University of Pennsylvania, B.A.
Sectors and Services
Professional Memberships & Affiliations