With over 25 years of legal experience, Carol’s clients value not only her deep legal experience, but also her practical, business-oriented approach to the practice of law. At Outside GC, Carol’s work focuses primarily on the tech sector, with clients ranging in size from start-ups to publicly-held companies. For Carol, the most compelling aspect of her practice at Outside GC is the opportunity it affords to work closely with clients. Her goal is to provide timely, efficient and creative advice to help her clients more effectively navigate the legal landscape so that they can focus on growing their business.
- General Counsel, Avid Technology, Inc.
- In-House Counsel, Marcam Corporation
- Attorney, Brown & Wood (now Sidley Austin Brown & Wood)
- Boalt Hall School of Law, University of California at Berkeley, J.D.
- The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy, Tufts University, M.S.
- Claremont McKenna College, magna cum laude
Sectors and Services
Professional Memberships & Affiliations
Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP)
Certified Information Privacy Manager (CIPM)