Brian is originally from Shaker Heights, Ohio (near Cleveland), and has lived in Michigan, Boston, New York City and Washington, DC. He now lives in Vienna, Virginia with his wife, Stacey (who is also a lawyer for Outside GC) and their two kids (in school at UVA and MIT). He spends his free time serving as an advisor to several startups, ventures and non-profits. One of these non-profits, Chess 4 Charity, Inc. (www.Chess4Charity.org), was created by his children, so he holds the unenviable position of working for his kids!
- SVP of Corporate and Business Development, GlobalSpec
- Assistant General Counsel & VP of Business Development, AOL
- Corporate Attorney with Akin Gump (DC)
- Corporate Attorney with Shearman & Sterling (NYC)
- Boston University, J.D., cum laude
- University of Michigan, M.B.A.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia