Breen is a C-Suite executive with concentrated experience in operations, commercial contracting, human resources and employment matters; organization, corporate and deal strategy; Board of Director communications and responsibilities; privacy and risk management and occasionally novel challenges. As a career general counsel, Breen has worked with startup and high growth companies for nearly a decade, specializing in technology, SaaS, professional services, energy efficiency and data science.
Breen is the Founder of The Fourth Floor, an innovative ecosystem reimagining the board room, investment and how we support female entrepreneurship.
- Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel & Chief Human Resource Officer, Watermark Insights, LLC
- Head of Legal and Business Affairs, Known Global LLC
- General Counsel, Bright Power, Inc.
- Intellectual Property Associate, Kilpatrick, Townsend & Stockton, LLP
- J.D., Tulane University School of Law
- B.A., Yale University
Sectors and Services
The Fourth Floor
Honors & Awards
Breen and The Fourth Floor have been featured by Forbes, Corporate Counsel Magazine, Law.com, The American Lawyer, Above The Law, Women On The Record Podcast, and Her CEO Journey: The Business Finance Podcast for Women Entrepreneurs.