Berry Flynn Cappucci brings over 19 years of experience as an attorney in the life sciences industry in both the U.S. and Europe. Berry regularly works with companies of all sizes, handling a wide range of legal matters, including licensing and collaboration transactions, mergers & acquisitions and initial public offerings; government regulation and compliance; clinical trials and data privacy; pharmaceutical development, complex commercial contracts; and corporate governance for sciences companies at all stages.
Berry is fluent in Spanish and worked in Central and South America prior to law school. She is an active parent in the Canton, Massachusetts public schools, and she enjoys traveling with her family in Latin America.
- In-House Counsel, KEW, Inc.
- Deputy General Counsel, SOTIO
- In-House Counsel, EMD Serono, Inc. Senior Legal Executive, Edward Lifesciences
- Attorney, Nutter McClennen & Fish
- J.D., University of Texas Law School (Austin)
- B.A., University of Pennsylvania, cum laude
Sectors and Services