Anita Drummond brings over 20 years of global legal experience on behalf of private and nonprofit organizations. With a focus on delivering collaborative and practical strategic counsel to her clients, Anita regularly handles a wide range of corporate and commercial matters, including board governance and support; regulatory compliance; risk management reviews; complex transactions; cross border transactions; commercial contracts; cybersecurity and privacy; employment-related matters; government relations and political coalition compliance; and grants with domestic and international governments and institutions. Anita also provides in-house counsel mentoring and assessments for collaborative client-attorney environments.
Anita, her husband and son spend time hiking and kayaking together. Anita is active in several conservation groups, and she performs at a local nonprofit improv theater.
- Deputy General Counsel, The Nature Conservancy
- General Counsel, ChildFund International
- Director of Legal and Regulatory Affairs, Associated Builders and Contractors
- Assistant General Counsel, American Cancer Society
- J.D., George Mason University School of Law
- B.A., University of Central Florida
Sectors and Services
District of Columbia