Amy is a seasoned transactional attorney with over twenty-two years of both in-house and big law firm experience. Throughout her career, Amy has maintained a unique practice representing clients in various sectors and industries. Amy served as Deputy General Counsel for a national outpatient dialysis provider and General Counsel for a white label developer and manufacturer of medical devices that partnered with some of the largest names in the in-vitro diagnostics market including GE Healthcare, Becton Dickenson, Gen-Probe, Hologic, and Biokit. She also served as outside general counsel to commercial, mixed-use and residential developers in the Vail and Aspen Valleys as well as Assistant General Counsel of US Airways. Amy has also represented various equity funds and their respective portfolio companies throughout her career.
Amy was born and raised in Texas. While she started her career in Dallas, Amy has lived in Colorado and Arizona and currently resides in New Hampshire with her family and the best black labrador retriever in the world. Amy spends most of the year watching her son play travel hockey, but when time permits, she loves to travel, hike and ski.
- Deputy General Counsel, American Renal Associates
- General Counsel, KMC Systems (now Elbit Systems of America)
- Assistant General Counsel, US Airways (now American Airlines)
- Attorney with Patton Boggs LLP (now Squire Patton Boggs)
- J.D., Southern Methodist University Law School, Member of SMU Law Review
- B.A., University of Colorado at Boulder, cum laude
Sectors and Services
Texas (currently inactive)
Colorado (currently inactive)