Amy is a seasoned executive with over twenty years of management and legal experience in C-Suite roles, including as a Managing Partner of OGC and General Counsel. In addition to her Managing Partner responsibilities, Amy regularly advises CEOs, the C-Suite, and boards of directors on a wide range of operational and legal issues in various sectors and industries. Leveraging her unique business acumen and strategic agility, Amy offers practical and efficient legal counsel to clients ranging from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies. Her clients include venture capital firms and their respective portfolio companies, as well as companies in the life sciences, medical devices, diagnostics, and healthcare industries.
Amy hails from Texas and currently resides in New Hampshire with her family and the best black Labrador retriever in the world. Amy spends most of the year watching her son play travel hockey; but when time permits, she loves to travel, hike and ski.
- Deputy General Counsel, American Renal Associates
- General Counsel, KMC Systems (now Elbit Systems of America)
- Assistant General Counsel, US Airways (now American Airlines)
- Attorney with Patton Boggs LLP (now Squire Patton Boggs)
- Southern Methodist University Law School, J.D.
- Member of SMU Law Review
- University of Colorado at Boulder, B.A., cum laude
Sectors and Services