Adam Aiken has over 19 years of in-house legal experience, with a deep background in healthcare technology, including digital health, telehealth, medical device, cloud computing environments, software licensing and commercial transactions. Adam regularly drafts a variety of legal agreements relating to inbound/outbound software licensing; cloud services; data licensing/use; SaaS, PaaS and IaaS; clinical studies and research; network providers; consulting; and non-disclosure and reseller agreements. He also handles litigation management, compliance issues, and employment and IP matters.
When not working, Adam loves to spend time with his family, traveling and playing golf. He also is a volunteer mediator at the Woburn District Court.
- Principal Counsel and Compliance Officer, Onduo, LLC
- Head of Legal for Healthcare Informatics, Precision Medicine and Population Health Management, Phillips Healthcare
- Corporate Counsel, Allscripts
- Attorney, Lerner, David, Littenberg, Krumholz and Mentlik
- J.D., University of New Hampshire School of Law
- B.A., University of Central Oklahoma
Sectors and Services